God’s charge to us is clearly stated in the 28th verse of the first chapter of Genesis.
Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Genesis 1:28
To enable us to live in dominion God has endowed each one with gifts. The Bible explains that these gifts, God’s gifts and calling, are irrevocable.
“For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.” Romans 11:29
They are also:
It is imperative to also know that Prosperity and Health are part of God’s gifts to man. It clearly states in Scripture that:
“As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor—this is the gift of God” Ecclesiastes 5:19
[Beloved, I pray that in every way you may succeed and prosper and be in good health [physically], just as [I know] your soul prospers [spiritually]. AMP] 3 John 1:2
What are those Keys for a leading a Healthy and Successful Life?
They include the following:
- Make pleasing God your priority
- Invest in yourself
- Practice the “Neighborhood Principle” in your relationships
- Commit to continuous growth
- Trust in the Lord and dream!
- Invest in others
- Guard your heart, tongue and actions (RE: Work it out!)
- Remember to celebrate – Rejoice in the Lord always!
Neighborhood Principle: What is it about?
This principle, in the context of this topic, focuses on the following:
- Shared core values
- Spiritual accountability
- Prioritizing what truly matters – make first things first
- Being with the right crowd
- Seeing the fruits of character
Scriptures relevant to the “Neighborhood Principle”
- 1 Corinthians 15:33 “Do not be fooled. “Bad companions ruin good character.”” (Good News Translation)
- Amos 3:3 “Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?”
- 2 Cor. 6:14 “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?”